Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Nail color and review for this week!

Recently when I was in Target I saw a fellow bargain hunter scouring the clearance rack when her nail color caught my eye. It was super sparkly..and it showed up sooo well. She said she used a black base then sparkle on top.....why didn't I think of that?! I wanted to do a dupe for the Debra Lippmann cult fave "Happy Birthday" which retails for $18.00 at Nordstrom.

What I found was wet n wild "Party of Five" glitters. A total score at $1.50!! Then on to the black. Surprisingly I didn't have one in my collection yet. So good old Kmart had my pick, Essie Licorice, $7.49.

Both go on beautiful (2 coats of black, and just one of glitter), and of course topping it all off with a nice coat of Seche Vite. PERFECT!!

Stay tuned for more swatch's to come in the future of my polish changes ; )

And yes that is my kitty in the background begging for her pedi!

No comments:

Post a Comment