Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 7 & and a special splurge!

Again today I woke up with busting energy, which with two kids is saying something!

If you haven't read 7 lbs in 7 days...DO IT! It will change the way you think and taste of green juice and help you make it a permanent part of your life and your families ; )

Shown here is my breakfast juice of Juice Master's super juice, which I have in my 24oz Tervis tumbler with a lid. I have had too many juices knocked over by a certain 3 year old so I had to get a lid!!

I wanted to talk about a splurge. While doing the 7 day program I wanted to reward myself with something for a job well done. I'm thinking a massage, facial, shopping....nah not happening here! But I did treat myself to my favorite bottled water! I love smart water and I usually feel guilty spending $1.49 on just special water but this week I gave in. Having this water felt like my reward and I enjoyed every clean sip of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment