Thursday, January 12, 2012

Detox Diary day 2 & 3

So day 2 & 3 went really well. I have been super busy with my two kids running to doc apts. and such but I still managed to take my juice along with me in a little cooler. I like to use my 24 oz Tervis tumbler with a lid and straw. I will have to post a pic of it with my lunch juice in it.

I have learned that sipping the juice slowly rather than gulping it down really cuts back on hunger. Think of it as your meal, because it is!

As far as exercise I haven't been able to fit in as much as I hoped but I am striving to do some jumping on the trampoline and also some stretching on my yoga ball this afternoon while my 3 year old is at preschool.

Jason has posted his videos on his site daily updating us with his progress and some great motivation! He is doing the cleanse as well so it really helps to hear his perspective too. Here is the link:

http://www.juicemaster.com/us/45p89-dn23

Happy Juicing!!

~The Mellow Mermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment