Monday, January 23, 2012

Clean Eating

Since finishing the detox last Sunday I have been following Jason Vale's "Turbo charge your life in 14 day's".

There are rules for eating and one of them is gluten free, which really isn't a huge stretch for me since I'm not too bread crazy except for that amazing brown bread at Cheesecake Factory!


I would totally recommend reading this book by the way before starting. But I did want to share some of my meals I have been eating since. They are super clean, just good ole protein and veggies with the occasional gluten free pasta here and there.

This night I had tomatoes stuffed with smushed avocado with lime juice and sea salt on top as my app.

And for my main I had cucumbers marinated in EVOO and balsamic vinegar, a small piece of salmon with a fish rub on top, and half of a acorn squash with a tiny sliver of butter and a drizzle of agave nectar.

So yummy! Stay tuned for more meal ideas to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment