Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 1 diary & a quick tip

Yesterday went well, enjoyed an array of nutritious juices. My favorite being the Turbo Express. I did exercise a little, jumping on my trampoline while watching tv. My energy was on the low side which is totally normal the first few days.

The one thing I am struggling with is the no caffeine rule. Yeah.....I kinda broke that one. I had one cup of black tea around 7 p while I was dragging. Not bad considering I am a Starbucks venti Skinny Carmel Macchiato and 3 cups of TAZO awake tea a day kinda girl!

My tip I was talking about is prepping. Things can be crazy in the am or even the evening with kids running around or running about the door, so I really suggest prepping you veggies and fruit for your toughest time of day.

~The Mellow Mermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment