Saturday, April 7, 2012

Freshly pressed grapefruit juice

I am always trying to use up all of my fruits and veggies and not waste anything! Sometimes I get on a grapefruit for breakfast kick but lately here I have been having oatmeal.

So I noticed today I had four grapefruits starting to get a little old and I thought why not give them a good press with my citrus juicer!

A sticky mess of course, but really worth it in the end. Since they are in season in winter and early spring they are super sweet and even my 3 yr old was drinking it!

As far as citrus juicers I can't say that I recommend this one. You have to hold the base and the fruit at the same time. If only they made one with a suction bottom...now that would be love!

I am going to do another juice cleanse for 2 weeks starting next Monday, but I will be posting about it soon!

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment