Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Avocados, Strawberries? Yes, Please!!

I do have to admit that Last night I was exhausted and hungry so with Jason's advice in the Day 1 video, I ate an avocado. I know, big cheater right? Not really, they are filled with tons of water and are the most nutritious fruit there is 😄. Just a squeeze of lemon or lime and dive right in!!!

This brings me to the strawberries. Yesterday I mentioned that the spirulina and wheatgrass can be a little bit hard to get used to. So today I subbed a small handful of strawberries for one of the apples to kind of "hide" the green powder taste. I picked up some gorgeous ones at the store till my garden "strawbs" (what my big kiddo calls them) are ready in another few months.

Also wanted to point out my love for The Magic Bullet! Love this sucker!! I used it for so much and the clean up is so easy since I can throw the cup and blade in dishwasher.

As you can see my spirulina came from the Vitamin shop and wheatgrass from there as well. Also on amazon too!

Have a juicy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment