Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Splash of Spring Nails

For me, spring can't come fast enough this year. Just to be outside in fresh air, the sweet salty smell of the ocean, and to wear some new fun spring trends.


Enough already with kids, hubs and myself being sick all winter and being stuck inside. So even though I'm still wearing long sleeves and jeans these nails give me a "splash of spring"!! I love the artistic look if it too.


Another source of inspiration for me was the uplifting new spring 2012 Target commercial and ads, you know the ones with the hot air balloon and they all jump out and are wearing so much vibrant colors? How can you not love how fun they are running all around!! I just want to jump in the screen and join in.


To create it I just pulled a rainbow array of colors from my stash and my Essie Waltz. For the first picture I used a tiny paint brush to make the spots. But on my right hand I tried using just the brush instead and I kind of liked it better!

2 coats of waltz
Array of colors, use as many colors as you want!

Wait a few minutes before applying top coat, Seche Vite so it doesn't make the spots run.

No comments:

Post a Comment