Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Juicing photos from Monday

Here is a few pics of one of yesterday's afternoon juice. It gives you an idea of how much fruit goes into a juice.

I had planned on a lot more posting the past two days but unfortunately I have had a massive migraine. I think it's weather related and I needed a good adjustment from the chiropractor! So tonight I'm doing a little better.

I usually have nothing but juice/smoothies throughout the whole cleanse but with the migraine these past two days I did have a afternoon banana, spread with peanut butter and it took the hunger edge off and helped the headache.

I do notice that by day 2 I'm getting a funky taste in my mouth which usually is a good sign in the detoxing phase!

As far as the wheatgrass goes that is used in most juice recipes I usually opt for the powder which I add the recommended water amount and put it in the bullet blender so there is no chunks. I added 2oz shot to this juice, which is the standard. It takes some getting used to but it's amazing stuff for your health!

Hope to have some more pointers tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment