Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 1

So I started the cleanse yesterday and wanted to update everyone on how it went. I used some produce I had at home for the first two drinks then around noon I went to the grocery store to buy day 1-3 of the list. My cart was overflowing with a colorful array of fruits and veggies and the two produce managers were getting a big kick out of helping me find the whole list. The one ingrediant that was a mystery was the "courgette". They had never heard of it and neither have I, so I went to grab the yogurt while they did some research and I decided just to google it and surprise it was the UK term for zucchini!!

So my total bill for the shopping trip was $46.67.

I made the the JM's Super Chute Juice, Turbo Express, and the Lemon/Ginger Zinger all of which are soo yummy and not gross at all. So far so good and no hunger pains! I will post a pic of my produce haul and pic's of all the drinks for Day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment