Friday, December 2, 2011

7 lbs in 7 days, ready set, juice!

Now that my youngest is 4 months old I'm ready to get back in shape, get my energy back and of course lose some baby weight. I have owned a Breville juice fountain since 2009 when I did the Martha Stewart whole living cleanse right after New Years. I felt awesome right after and I'm really excited for this great plan I found while searching "juice cleanse". It's called "7 lbs in 7 days" the creater is Jason Vale, the juicing guru of the UK and the man behind Katie Price aka "Jordan"s baby weight loss. Other celebs that are fans include Drew Barrymore, Jen Aniston just to name a few. Sounds good huh?

His website is http://www.juicemaster.com

Check it out!

So follow my journey it's gonna be a juicy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment