Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Peanut Butter, Banana Chia Smoothie

This morning I wanted something a little more filling than my usual juice, so I whipped up this little gem!

Peanut Butter, Banana Chia Smoothie
For one:

1 Banana
Little bit of ice
Cup or 1 1/2 of almond milk (depending on consistency you like)
2 tsp of peanut butter
2 tsp of Agave nectar
2 tsp of chia seeds

All of the ingredients you can add more or less depending how sweet or peanutty you like it. This formula just works for me and I like to not go over board with the calories in it. For the kids I add more peanut butter for extra protein and make it a tiny bit sweeter too.

My favorite almond milk is always "Almond Breeze" Vanilla 30 calories per serving.

Whole Foods peanut butter, agave nectar and I also pick up my chia seeds there too : )




No comments:

Post a Comment