Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Juicing!

If you haven't juiced before now is the time to start! Juicing is a great way to start a day or even use as a meal replacement. It just always make me feel lighter and cleaner. Here are some pics of my juice I made late yesterday afternoon and sipped on till dinner time. It makes me eat less at dinner and sometimes I even save some for after dinner so my munchies don't get the best of me! I try to buy what is on sale that week at the grocery store, and not just fruits, try to aim for 70 percent veggies 30 percent fruit, so it is a tiny bit bitter and sweet.

1 comment:

  1. This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-written. I commend your hard work on this and thank you for this information. You’ve got what it takes to get attention.
    juicing recipes

    ReplyDelete